Andrew's Christmas Andrew's Christmas

Perfect :D but you should have spent longer drawing the parents. Remember, boobies sell!

SMB: Super V-Day! SMB: Super V-Day!

MARIOOOO, DON'T BE GENTLE PLEASE!!!

Nice short, but we all know Luigi is gheeey.

asdfmovie4 asdfmovie4

Terrible

A bunch of skits that either don't make sense (aka random) or aren't funny? I'm sorry, but this did nothing for me, except make me wonder what goes through the heads of people who rate this up.. oh wait, nothing, that's what. There were a couple of ok skits, but i didn't laugh, stuff like this is pretty much made for 10 year olds.

Mario's Cataclysm Mario's Cataclysm

oh god not another one

It's a shame that this is the only stuff we get now with sprites, and I wish people on newgrounds had enough brain cells to not rate this high. I guess there are a lot of young watchers though, who seem to love random humor, I used to find this stuff OK and it didn't bother me, but as I got older the humor has got worse (this makes bigfoots stuff look good).

Since this is turning into more of a rant than a review I will say something positive, the animation is not bad. The sounds used were also decent. I've ran out of positive things to say now, but I'm guessing the people who make this stuff do it out of boredom or to get an easy high rated movie, so I won't blame them but the people who rate it high, it just sucks that this is all we have left of sprite movies.

Sprites have potential to be entertaining, you can tell a good story using sprites and even though they have been hated for a long time, it is actually possible to make a decent animation with them. SO STOP MAKING BULLSHIT AND MAKE SOME GOOD SPRITE MOVIES.

Pico's Penny Prank Pico's Penny Prank

Cool

Pretty good short, the character animation is good and I like some of the colour choices, makes it more interesting.

ToonCastleTV responds:

color choices were all consciously decided ^^

The Choice The Choice

What?

Sorry, but the flash made no sense. It's about a choice... I get that part... but.. is it a choice he has to make as the last thing he does or what? I don't understand what spurred this idea, it's a weird flash, the art style isn't bad but it needs improvement.

Abobo: Weed all day Abobo: Weed all day

Nice

There is nothing that could make this submission more perfect.

Chris Missed Chris Missed

Good

I like the characters animation very much, the backgrounds look a bit flat but they are still nice, the ending was funny. Nice work!

ToonCastleTV responds:

Thanks Man - I decided that simplicity flowed best in this piece so I took all things easy 2 make it look fun and cheesy

A New Place A New Place

Front page?

It's good to see this on the front page, I was shocked when it first came out and it got hardly any recognition at all, it's a well animated tribute to one of the best games of all time. I hope you animate again one day, I enjoy watching your stuff.

Obliteration Obliteration

Deserves better score

This movie clearly takes a lot of work to animate, the animation is really well done and it's entertaining to watch. I guess it's the lack of story that put it down, but everything else was awesome.