Keyboard Mayhem Keyboard Mayhem

Hmm

I played this game before and skitz was very difficult, I could only do the first part, but then I played it on a slow pc and I could do it without even trying haha. It's a fun game, simple concept done well.

James The Deep Sea Zebra James The Deep Sea Zebra

Yaaaaaay

I like it, It wasn't as addictive as the first but it was still fun... I made 7100 on my 2nd try. Another nice game.

James The Christmas Zebra James The Christmas Zebra

Fun

Fun game, I gave it a few tried and I got first! 4500 will probably be beaten though, it's pretty good for a xmas game.

Super Mario Hardcore Super Mario Hardcore

Meh

I've always thought this game was overrated, I don't get any joy out of it. The blood wasn't animated well and it just seems like its been done.

Casualty responds:

Probably.

Paintball - The Game Paintball - The Game

It's a good game

(but) - I got all the way to the crocodile, it probably took an hour, I don't mind playing for a long time if it keeps getting harder, but each level was the exact same pointless thing with virtually NO challenge. It will still a fun game while it lasted. Draw play was better, more of a challenge.

Year of the Snake Year of the Snake

It was ok

The only problem is the lack of moves, if it had another hit button and some combo's it would be a better game, and it could be a lot longer. Not bad for a first game!

Gung-ho Basic Gung-ho Basic

Pretty basic game, but it was sort of fun. It's a hard job keeping everyone awake... interesting game.

Power Ball game Power Ball game

Awsome!

Great game, it's a simple game but that's what makes it great. You have to time it perfect to smack the ball and win! I think I should play it with a friend. I beat it... but how do you do the challenge mode?

-Red- -Red-

198 seconds...

It's like astoroids but not as hard. You could probably go on for hours but it gets boring after a while, it's an ok game.

Flash Point Flash Point

Awsooome!

It's a very fun game, the only problem is it's too easy XD on most parts I got atleast twice the ammount of points needed. I used to play point blank a lot, I like the style of this game :).