Andrew's Christmas Andrew's Christmas

Perfect :D but you should have spent longer drawing the parents. Remember, boobies sell!

SMB: Super V-Day! SMB: Super V-Day!

MARIOOOO, DON'T BE GENTLE PLEASE!!!

Nice short, but we all know Luigi is gheeey.

asdfmovie4 asdfmovie4

Terrible

A bunch of skits that either don't make sense (aka random) or aren't funny? I'm sorry, but this did nothing for me, except make me wonder what goes through the heads of people who rate this up.. oh wait, nothing, that's what. There were a couple of ok skits, but i didn't laugh, stuff like this is pretty much made for 10 year olds.

Keyboard Mayhem Keyboard Mayhem

Hmm

I played this game before and skitz was very difficult, I could only do the first part, but then I played it on a slow pc and I could do it without even trying haha. It's a fun game, simple concept done well.

James The Deep Sea Zebra James The Deep Sea Zebra

Yaaaaaay

I like it, It wasn't as addictive as the first but it was still fun... I made 7100 on my 2nd try. Another nice game.

James The Christmas Zebra James The Christmas Zebra

Fun

Fun game, I gave it a few tried and I got first! 4500 will probably be beaten though, it's pretty good for a xmas game.

Pokemon Drum N' Bass Pokemon Drum N' Bass

I love this

The drum and bass fits perfectly, I couldn't imagine a better remix for it, what I really need is a louder version at 320bps without squirtles voice at the end, it's not really needed. I added this to the pokemon stage on smash bros brawl (hack), so I will be hearing it all the time =D.

Shadgirl Mark II Shadgirl Mark II

Her stomach is a bit too long (or she's just freakishly tall), other than that it's great work.

Wabaki88 responds:

Lets say she is tall then. Haha. Thank you.

King David King David